|Registration||Early fee||Standard (as from April 1, 2017)||Late fee (as from June 15, 2017)|
|Members – MD, PhD||USD 695||USD 795||USD 895|
|Members – Non-Physician Practitioner – Nurse/Physical Therapist/Physiotherapist/Other||USD 395||USD 450||USD 495|
|Members – Physician-in-Training (PIT)||USD 325||USD 375||USD 395|
|Non-Members – MD, PhD||USD 895||USD 995||USD 1095|
|Non-Members – Non-Physician Practitioner – Nurse/Physical Therapist/Physiotherapist/Other||USD 495||USD 550||USD 595|
|Non-Members – Physician-in-Training (PIT)||USD 395||USD 450||USD 495|
|Corporate Representative (Non Exhibiting Companies)||USD 1000||USD 1000||USD 1000|
|Additional registration items||Early fee||Standard (as from April 1, 2017||Late fee (as from June 15, 2017)|
|Workshops – Members – MD, PhD||USD 100||USD 125||USD 150|
|Workshops – Members – Physician-in-Training (PIT)||USD 50||USD 75||USD 100|
|Workshops – Members – Nurse, Physical Therapist/Physiotherapist/Other||USD 50||USD 75||USD 100|
|Workshops – Non-Members – MD, PhD||USD 150||USD 175||USD 200|
|Workshops – Non-Members – Physician-in-Training (PIT)||USD 75||USD 100||USD 125|
|Workshops – Non-Members – Nurse, Physical Therapist/Physiotherapist/Other||USD 75||USD 100||USD 125|
|PROTECT*||USD 100||USD 100||USD 100|
|Accompanying Persons||USD 100||USD 100||USD 100|
|Surgery Session||USD 150||USD 175||USD 200|
|Meet the Experts Breakfast||USD 55||USD 55||USD 55|
|Fellows Day||USD 60||USD 60||USD 60|
|Canadian Society of Pelvic Medicine||USD 100||USD 100||USD 100|
|Fun Run||USD 30||USD 30||USD 30|
|Meeting Dinner||USD 125||USD 125||USD 125|
Included in the registration fee:
- All scientific sessions on Thursday – Saturday;
- Coffee breaks on Thursday – Saturday;
- Lunch on Thursday and Friday;
- Welcome Reception on Wednesday;
- Workshops, Surgery Session, Canadian Meeting, Meet the Experts Breakfast, Fellows Day, Fun Run and Meeting Dinner are not included.
* In order to be eligible to attend this session you must have completed and passed the theoretical test module on the IUGA website and attend the OASIS hands-on repair workshop at an IUGA annual meeting or one conducted by a PROTECT trained trainer within 2 years of taking the theoretical test.
All registration and ticket cancellation requests must be made in writing to email@example.com by April 15, 2017. Cancellations made on or before April 15, 2017, will be eligible for a refund, less a USD 100 processing fee. IUGA will not refund cancellations received on or after April 16, 2017. On-site cancellation of any ticketed events cannot be honored. There are no exceptions to this policy.
Foreign convention exempted from Canadian Taxes under the Foreign Convention and Tour Incentive Program (FCTIP).