IUGA welcomes the submission of your late breaking research up until the deadline of May 1, 2018.
Late-breaking abstract submissions are intended to allow for the timely presentation of high impact trials to the 43rd Annual Meeting in Vienna. It is expected that these abstract submissions are from studies for which no preliminary data was available at the time of the abstract submission deadline (March 1, 2018).
This is not a mechanism to update previously submitted preliminary data or to provide an opportunity for previously rejected abstracts to be revised and resubmitted for consideration. Previously rejected abstracts will not be accepted.
Priority will be given (in the following order) to:
• Results of phase III clinical trials
• Results of phase II clinical trials
• Extraordinary findings from a basic science investigation
• Interim analyses of phase III trials that describe important secondary end points
• Prospective multi-institution clinical trials
The authors must fully describe all funding sources for their investigation.